Monday, May 21, 2007

weird ass conversations with the boss -

through sms
boss: ahhh it's a rainy morning. nice day to sleep in isn't it?
groggy me: yeah very....
boss: too bad we only have one writer today. come in early.
me: ...

in the office
boss: okay what's your problem?
me: what? i don't have a problem.
boss: don't tell me you don't have a problem, i can see it from your face.
me: it's personal
boss: tell la, maybe i can help
me: you wanna help? gimme your daughter's number then
boss: ...
me: ... (by now i'm thinking 'omg wtf did i just say?!?!')
boss: forget it. she's too aggressive for you.
me: ... can i go now?


---

musically, i'd like to grow and keep on growing until i can express everything i want to say without even saying a word. problem is, i don't know how. can anyone help?

i'm also thinking of starting a guitar/vocalist duo with a friend. hopefully we'll both find the time to sit down and groove it out sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home