Saturday, March 03, 2007

Talk about bad luck streaks.

After getting into two accidents and consistently losing money in poker, i came home to play my guitar and *GASP* (insert drama music) my guitar neck broken in two! I wonder who i pissed off to deserve this shit. OH WELL i'll just go get another one. This one's pretty shit anyway.

I've had two people i know who also got into bad accidents.

One was travelling back from Kelantan. She hit a divider and her car spun out of control. Came out of it without a scratch but the car's a goner

Another fella was driving back from Kuantan. I don't know what he hit, but the car turned turtle.


Last night in a friend's car on the way home, she drove into a pothole and busted her tyre. fudge.

I think my luck's picking back up, i won money in poker earlier :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home