Tuesday, September 26, 2006

*sigh*

as if killer deadlines aren't enough, i've managed to piss off another colleague with just three words....

alright, it started off as a phone call

me: hey can you get me the rest of the list so i can get them over and done with please? need to start working on the proposal already.

her: haiya i also dunno...i also finding pics until die already...

me: haha not surprised you're not dead yet

her: you die first la, 5 new promo lists just came in haha

me: ma chao hai...okay just chuck em in my folder

her: okay

*click*

innocent enough innit? the keywords lie within the first three words of my last sentence.

2 minutes later i check my inbox

'all the promo list in your folder already...last warning...don't scold me bad word again'

HOKAY. didn't realise there was earlier warnings. my reply:

'dei chill la. it's not like you met me for the first time. take it with a pinch of salt. by the way, one LL is ready for you already'

next message:
'no...don't want talk to you anymore after this'

talk about being sensitive man. i don't know if i'm really that foul mouthed or if she's really that sensitive. I sent an email to apologise after that but i haven't gotten a reply and honestly, i couldn't be bothered to follow up anymore.

why do i always seem to get in trouble with chinese educated women?? (with the exception of WCkang of course)
---

*SOMEONE* called me last night, asking me to wake her up in the morning. i asked what happened to her alarm clock. she said she uses her mobile phone and she left her charger in Frasier's Hill.

Me: so...you cell battery is gonna die soon right?
her: yes...
me:....then....how am i supposed to call to wake you?
her: *pause*
her: omg you're a genius!

heh. silly lil thing ;)

.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home