Monday, September 25, 2006

okay.

brace yourselves.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*phew*

okay now i feel better.

wait.

i think i might need to douse my head with cold water.

i want to go home.

and sleep. sleep. sleeeeeeeeeeeep.

on the bright side, i'll be driving to home up north this weekend. so exciting.

last night my friend proclaimed that i was a living legend among them.

two days ago i had the spiciest ikan pari in my LIFE.

which gave me the chilli shits the next day.

the wierdest thing someone ever said to me the entire month was 'i woke up and it was like...bright'

i think i'm going to head home now and nurse my tired soul.

goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home