Friday, June 19, 2009

I have a friend who lets her mother manage her income.

How much she earned wasn't disclosed to me.

How much she SAVED though, was RM2,000 a month.

What happens is whenever she gets paid, she transfers the money to her mother. Mum gives her a meager allowance. Rest of the money gets invested elsewhere.

Now, with the magic of compounding interest + dollar cost averaging + low unit prices, fuck me she's gonna so dirrrrrrty rich by the time she's 35.

Anyways, pics from my first fishing trip














Albert was pretty damn sore that i reeled in this monster. He actually took the strike on the fella, but he let me reel it in to experience the joy of fishing. No one expected it to be so big! He still maintains that it's his catch :p
















Now this guy I caught on my own. Not bad for a first time eh?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM , Blogger dr seow said...

dude, you got fat!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home